Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you will ever make. Protecting your home from unwanted pests is the first step in protecting that investment. Pest management has become a major industry in helping preserve the value of our home. On average, termites cause over $2 billion in damages each year, and homeowner’s insurance does not cover this damage. That is where knowledge, training, and years of experience help identify and administer the appropriate actions to maximize pest control. Tri-Hill offers estimates with affordable, dependable service! Services are available on a quarterly, bi-monthly, or one-time basis. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our company and what we can do for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Pest Control Programs
We offer multiple services and packages, depending on the treatment and frequency you require.
Pest Control Services
Designed to rid your home or office of household pests such as roaches, ants, spiders, rats, mice and many others, while being convenient to you.
- Quarterly pest control services starting at $65!
- Guaranteed — your home or business will be free of pests or we will return and re-treat FREE of charge!
- As-Needed Services also available.
Commercial Services Available
We are currently servicing some of the major commercial establishments in the River Valley.
Bed Bug Treatment
Our technicians are experts and second to none! We’ll come in and handle the treatment of your home – giving you the comfort and peace of mind you need to sleep at night.
Annual termite renewals starting at $99!
The best way to protect your home against termite attack is with a combination of prevention and inspection methods.
Tri-Hill performs termite inspections and certifications for real estate transactions. We provide both residential and commercial services.
- Soil Barrier Treatment — trenching and treating the perimeter of your home or commercial property with a liquid termiticide barrier.
- Pre-Construction Treatment — a liquid termiticide application to the foundation soil during the construction phase provides immediate protection for your new structure.
- Wood Borate Treatment — a combination of borate-based products are applied directly to wood surfaces. This safe and effective process is commonly used with new structure framing, fences and decks.
Prevention: The best control method is protecting your house from attack. For example, if you are building a new house, make sure there will be several inches between the soil and any lumber. This distance will force the subterranean termites to build shelter tubes, which are about the width of a pencil, from the ground to reach the wood in your house. The tubes make it easier to find and control areas where termites attack.